9.22.2013

My top 3 mascaras

Like most people it took me a while to find my perfect mascara. Luckily enough over the past year I have now found 3 amazing mascaras that I love and make my eyelashes look amazing.

I was blessed with relatively long eyelashes - that are annoyingly straight. I absolutely hate when mascaras clump eyelashes together, I like when they look natural and wispy. 

So here are my Top 3 mascaras for natural looking eyelashes:

Covergirl clump crusher mascara


As you can tell by the name of this mascara, it does not clump. One of my favourite things about this mascara is the strange shaped brush, which helps layer the mascara on the top of the lashes easily. The brush is made of plastic, and has short bristles to coast the eyelashes. I have a phobia of eyeballs and find it really hard to get mascara right on the lash line so having short bristles makes it so much easier to apply perfectly. The formula of the mascara is not too wet or too dry and in my opinion perfect. The Covergirl clump crusher ads slight volume but is defiantly more of a lengthening mascara.


Maybelline the mega plush volum' express mascara


One of the things that made me want to try this when it was first released was the amazing aqua tube. Thankfully it works just as amazing as I had hoped. Unfortunately the bristles of the brush aren't plastic, and the brush does resemble something like a toilet cleaner but the formula is similar to the clump crusher and it separates your lashes like a dream. I would say this mascara is best for volumising and less lengthening when compared to the clump crusher.


Rimmel scandaleyes show off mascara


Purchasing this mascara was a mistake, I was meant to pick up the new green one but chose this one instead. The brush on this mascara is plastic, and a lot similar to the Covergirl clump crusher. Whats different about this mascara is the brush has a circular knob on the end which has bristles sprouting out in all directions. I have found that having the bristles like that makes it easier to apply mascara to the smaller inner eyelashes that always get left out. The formula of this mascara is just as amazing as the above mascaras, and I would recommend this mascara to everyone who has trouble reaching those small inner corner lashes.

Have you tried any of these mascaras?
Whats your favourite mascara?



1 comment:

  1. Aww I want to try the maybelline mega plush! I just might now xx

    ReplyDelete