4.25.2013

First Impressions: Batiste Dry Shampoo 'FRESH'

A little while ago Priceline had a 2 for 1 offer on Batiste Dry Shampoo. I chose to try out the new fresh one as I have tried all of the others before. My Favorite Batiste Dry Shampoo was the tropical, but it seems the new Fresh version has changed my mind.


Firstly I love my dry shampoo. As a blonde whos hair gets oily the day after I wash it, I use dry shampoo on most days. I have tried many different dry shampoos but I always gravitate back to Batiste.

When I first got this dry shampoo I was excited to try it out to see if I would like it. The first thing I noticed about it was the smell, which can only be described as fresh. I'm not sure why but I fell in love with the smell and continually asked people if they could smell it in my hair too.

The actual dry shampoo works just as good as all of the other Batiste dry shampoos, especially for us light haired and blonde girls. The thing I love the most is the smell, and I was very lucky to get a free bottle from Caron Labs at salon Melbourne last weekend. This 'Fresh' version of the Batiste dry shampoo will take the lead for my favorite dry shampoos and I really hope it isn't a limited edition.

Have you tried out Batiste Dry Shampoo in Fresh?
Feel free to leave your experience with it or you favorite dry shampoos below in the comments!



** all photos in this post were taken by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment